A Dear Friend



Is the one with the red hair

My best friend

In the blog of today I'm going to talk about one of my dearest friend, someone who I met a long time ago and that has been always there for me.
Her name is Agata, I met her when we were only 8 years old and we were in 4th grade of primary. She was new at the school and i already had my group of friends, so we decided to invite her to be with us. At the time i didn't know but actually, she moved to a house only a few meters away from mine, and when we started to talk more i discover it, that cause that in the present time i usually go to her house for hanging out or only to talk, i'm almost part of the family because we call ourselfs twins.
We were together at school until 8th grade until we decided to go to different high school, but that didn't stop our friendship, because we live so close to each other that we often visite us.
I think one of the reasons why we get so along is because when we go out or do anything, we just have fun, and when one of us is suffering, the other is always there for support and love.
We have gone through a lot of thing together and that only has make our friendship stronger, and even do we are now more busy than ever in college, we make our way to hang out and have fun.

Comentarios

  1. It´s really sweet that you live next to her house

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice that you are friends for so long time! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I met my best friend in 4th grade of primary too !!





    ResponderBorrar
  4. she has such a beautiful name! I think its really sweet how you guys never leave the other apart, stay that way! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares