A subject that i liked at school


When i was in school there were years that I don't like a subject for any particular reason at that moment, but a subject that I enjoyed every year it was History.
Image result for gato con lentes gif
History is one of those subjects that i think it really teach us something that is going to be useful in the future, and the teachers (or at least the ones that I can remember) were always really passionate with their job. I didn't have the best grades at this subject because there were some topics that I found to be very difficult but in the end i got them, one of those topics that i found out to be hard it was learning about presidents of the past, until this day it is a little hard for my to know every president of the country, but i know the importants one.
As I've mentioned before, all the teachers of this subject that i remember were nice, but there's a teacher that resinate with my the most, and it isn't because she was in 4th grade of high school with my, it was because of the things that i learned with her, To be honest, i don't remember her name. but i don't remember the names of any of my teachers in high school either.
She started in the middle of the year to teach us because we have another teacher in that subject that had to quit the job, so she was a replacement. She was very close to us and always wanted for us to go beyond our knowledge, our capacities and reach for a better future, and in that try for us to learn more, she offered private lessons for me and my group of friends for the history PSU.
She was always nice and patience with us, and i can say at least for me, that thanks to her class I had a good score in the history PSU.


Comentarios

  1. I really enyojed reading it with the cat at one side! Even if i ended up hating history at school, I agree with you that is the subject that teach us the most for the future

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really like history too :) especially the architecture history

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I can say that my the best teachers were in history.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares