Get to know me!


Introduction...

Hi! :D.

My name is Jerson Reyes and I am an architecture student, I'm 18 years old and this is my first year in college.Since i was little, let's say maybe 9 or 10 years old, i been always interested in the subject that I'm currently studying, when i saw a big building i always wanted to know how they get to design them, and this way of though woke on me the idea of being an architect. During the day, i like to draw a lot, walk throug the city and watch videos on youtube, most of them in english. My mother language is Spanish and I been studying english since i was 14 years old, and one of my goals during this year is totally learn how to speak the language, that's why I'm making this blog, so if you're interested, follow me! :D

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares