Halloween

Image result for halloween
Today's topic is something that I'm really excited and is always something that I wait every year, It's Halloween!.
This is by far my favorite festivity of the year, I don't care about Christmas or the 18th of September, I love Halloween. Every year I dress in different things, I remember my first costume being a vampire, I was maybe 6 years old, I painted my face white and I put on a red cape, dressing as a vampire is a classic of Halloween. Some of the costumes that I remember I used was a skeleton, pumpkin, El Zorro, ghost, zombie, grim reaper, and even Michael Jackson. Dressing up is one of my favorites activities of this time because I can be all extravagant and funny, for example, this year I'm dressing up as a pirate, I put on some black pants with boots, I paint my nails black, put on black eyeshadow and just let my hair go crazy and big, I'm really hoping for people to like my costume because I do.
Part of what makes Halloween unique from others is that is for everybody, in my city everybody can dress up, no matter how old you are, and you can just have fun, eat candy, get crazy, but overall, be spooky. 
🕷

Comentarios

  1. Halloween it's also one of my favourite festivities of the year! Hope you enjoy it this year

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Halloween is a date that I really love and hope for all year! I like the stories, legends and stories that are behind this festivity...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that Halloween is the MOMENT when you can be whatever you want whitn no embarrassment

    ResponderBorrar
  4. In the last halloween I use the costume of the Icon Sting

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It is great that you enjoy it so much :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I really love because halloween it's an opportunity to be a kid again.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares