Recycling ♻️

Image result for gato reciclaje gifI'd start to think more about the environment this days after some weird climates behavior, It makes me think of the climate change and what are the things we do to prevent this from getting worse, so I think about my day, what are the things that I do to help the planet? And for no surprise, I found out that I don't to much, and the people around me either.
So what can I do to help the environment? Some months ago the chilean goverment lunch a new law where they are going to eliminate plastic bags from the market, so now, all people needs to get recycling bags, which are actually really comfortable and they can carry more weight. This initiative bring a lot of change to the chilean public and it makes them realising how important is to recicle.
Recicle has to be one of the keys to resolve pollution to the environment and climate change, or at least help it. There is a lot of things that we can recicle: boxes, plastics, glass and plastics, but we don't.

Maybe one day we'll live in a society where there's no pollution, but that can't happen if we stays in our sits and do nothing, we have to stand up and change the world, and by that I mean stop using plastics bags right know, go get your recycling bag, stop using coal on winter, recicle bottles of plastic, bottles of glasses, boxes, paper, and be creative, use the 3R (Reduce, Recicle and Reuse)

Comentarios

  1. Those strange weather changings are just a real proof of what you say, we are not taking care of our enviroment!
    ps: I love the gifs of you posts, nice cat !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. when I think in the recycling bags my mind directly goes to a bear bears chapter when they get crazy for the bags. I´m one of those too :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I liked the law, and the government needs to promote more laws like this that are nice with the environment.. If we keep doing things without any care for our planet, it's real that the Earth is going to die at 2050

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree with you, if We don't start by now, the planet will get worse (more than it is now)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. If all contribute our grain of sand, with little steps, we can produce big changes that helps the planet!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares